Pagina's

donderdag 12 september 2013

Tyler Knott Gregson


Today I came across a poem of Tyler Knott Gregson. Who, I have to admit, I'd never read anything of before. But I can tell you, his work is beautiful! It are the most emotional poems I ever read! Some are a little bit cliché, but still so dreamy that you wish you were in the poem itself.

Nevertheless, Tyler does more than just write poetry. Each of his works is typed on a scrap of paper he likes; A page of an old book; Monopoly money; Drawings. He makes a picture of each one of them and publishes them on his tumblr. (*click*) He has been doing this for several years now, so lots of content to let your thoughts drift away with.

I am a big fan already, so give it a chance and check it out!





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten