Pagina's

zondag 30 juni 2013

Coffee Milkshake

As today was meant to be warm (I am still not sure if it really was though), I decided to replace my daily cup of coffee by something more refreshing. Iced coffee, obviously, as my daily shot of caffeine is kind of a neccessity. I tried to make iced coffee a few times last year, but these prototypes were not much of a success and so I decided first to look up how it is to be done (for once). After having read through several recipes I opened the kitchen cabinet to gather some ingredients to my liking, and created a genuinely good coffee milkshake! (so, no iced coffee after all..)


If you are in need of a coffee milkshake yourself,
this is what you'll need:
50 gr vanilla ice cream
1tsp or 1 sachet instant coffee
100 ml cold water
150 ml skimmed milk
2tsp hazelnut coffee syrup (Douwe Egberts), or another syrup if you prefer
4 ice cubes

blender

Just put all the ingredients together in a blender, et voilĂ , you have your own coffee milkshake. Enjoy!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten